I was with a friend, Rick, and we were with other friends, and my Second Life® virtual world little sister, Brienna, was there, too. The dream took place in real and not in a Second Life setting. We were in a large building that was a parking garage and we walked into a small old two story house that was adjacent to it. As soon as we go in I literally could not move. I was hit by a force that stopped me and I tried to say the Lord’s Prayer because it was the first thing I thought of that can remove hexes and evil spirits. I tried to open my eyes and speak it, but I could not. I kept struggling to try to say it.

Rick, Brie and the rest saw me standing frozen and they were frightened and then the rush of that force left and I could move again and I knew the evil that was planned. I told my friends that the house is going to catch on fire and we have to leave and no sooner did I speak this, but the house started bursting into flames and we all turned to run. I saw something falling from the ceiling and it was pieces of jewelry, little pieces, nothing real precious. I remember a couple small silver crosses, and other pendants. The person that lived in this house (I don’t know if we knew them or not) yelled to me to gather the jewelry pieces quick and come, so I did bend down to pick them up and then I stood back up and ran after my friends back into the tall parking garage.

My friends ran to get to their cars, but Rick, Brie and I went to ours, cause we drove together. Before we got to the car that evil force came back and this time it was even stronger and in my real, (outside of the dream) I felt a very heavy pressure all over my body forcing me to stay down in the bed. I tried to open my eyes in real and I couldn’t. I couldn’t even open my mouth and tried to say the lord’s prayer again and I could not mutter the words out loud.

I was really trying and lying there helpless, it took me what felt like a long while and when I finally could utter the words, it was feeble but I continued to struggle to say the words. My voice got stronger till I was talking out loud and saying the lord’s prayer.

Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Repeating it over and over until I finally broke the hold on me and I could move and then I woke up and sat up in my bed.

I got up and went to get my phone and called my dear friend and associate, Darlene, and told her about the dream. Darlene is a psychic and she is able to communicate with spirits and the deceased. It was 5:00 am my time and I told her what had just happened and I stressed a concern that perhaps someone had cursed me. She agreed and thus my day begins with some deep cleansing of my space, my home, and myself.

The dream was between 3 am and 5 am because I woke up at 3 am because i heard loud and clear the ‘ding’ of getting a private message in the Second Life virtual world. My computer was turned off so there is no way that this was possible. When I heard the ‘ding’ it woke me up and I laid there for about 20 min saying to myself, “I’m not going to check” and then finally I got up to go to the computer and turned it on. I checked email for messages from Second Life. There were none. I logged in and there were no messages so I logged out and turned the computer off again and lay down then after that is when I had the dream.