July 10, 2022
Use the power of your personal likes and dislikes of colors to guide you to find your answers.
To do this you may want to try some of these things to find a purpose for your reading:
- The colors could be used to answer a specific question you ask.
- The color cards could be divided up into time frames of the day, such as morning, afternoon, and evening to show how the day will unfold.
Once you find your purpose for using the color cards, tap into your personal intuition in ways like these:
- What energy, emotions or feelings do the colors you see here today invoke in you?
- Do you like or dislike the colors and how does this relate to your purpose for the cards?
- How do you see the colors in the way they relate to each other and how does this relate to your question?
- Do you feel they complement each other or do they clash and what effect does this have on your purpose?
- Do you think the color cards flow from one to the other in a way you like and will this influence the flow of your day?
- As the energy from the color cards change, how does this make you feel about the energy of your purpose?
- Do they bring up memories of experiences you have had and how does any of this influence your answer?
Learn what you want and open your imagination. Have fun!
These readings are general messages from laying out three *MHbM* Color Chip Tarot – Hex Shape cards. This reading is more personal to you and it may touch you and your life. These tarot cards are available in three (3) shapes. 2″ square, 3.5″ circle, and the 3.25″ x 3.75″ hex. There are 56 colors.
*MHbM* Color Chip Tarot Cards are also available on the Second Life Marketplace and inworld at my store: *MHbM*. These come in a square shape only in ten (10) layouts. Each layout is only 1 prim and has all 56 colors, as shown below:
If you would like more information about my work and to ask about a personal reading for yourself, please visit my website: www.monavievoight.com
NOT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
The information provided is not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. If you submit a question or comment, we will assume you are interested in soliciting and receiving general information rather than professional advice. We are not responsible for any results that may or may not be associated with using or applying any information we supply. Accordingly, if you desire or require professional advice, please consult a qualified provider who is licensed in your state or country.